The National Trial Lawyers for Women’s Rights – Top 10 is a professional, honorary and business association designed to enhance the professional success of the experienced and accomplished lawyer.
The National Trial Lawyers for Women’s Rights – Top 10 affords even the most seasoned attorney valuable business and networking opportunities through participation in meetings, seminars, legal publications and other relevant membership services. Including an extensive website presence and profile.
Members will be included on The National Trial Lawyers for Women’s Rights – Top 10 website. This web directory serves as a useful networking, referral and public relations tool for our members and the public. A member’s directory page contains a personal biography, CV, photograph and contact information. Our members also enjoy accessible webpage support through our web design department, which could potentially bring you a consistent flow of new clients searching for a Women’s rights attorney. By becoming a member of The National Trial Lawyers for Women’s Rights – Top 10, there is no doubt that you will enhance your litigation ability and gain valuable insight from resources that only we can offer.
Members also receive:
- An available news release (upon request) allowing you to announce your selection to local and/or national media outlets
- Cross-practice area networking allowing for elite referral and business opportunities
- The potential to have cases referred to you through The National Trial Lawyers for Women’s Rights – Top 10 and The National Trial Lawyers (composed of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers practicing personal injury plaintiff law or criminal defense)
- Recognition of your achievement by having your biography and firm name displayed on The National Trial Lawyers for Women’s Rights – Top 10 website with links to both your biography and firm website
- Ability to submit articles and information to our various publications, including the website’s news feature, where we highlight members’ accomplishments
- Discounts to all conferences and events hosted by The National Trial Lawyers for Women’s Rights – Top 10
- A complimentary one-year subscription to the acclaimed The Trial Lawyer magazine
- A distinguished plaque, certificate, desk recognition or digital product available for purchase, denoting your accomplishment as a Top 10 Lawyer
Join us in Miami Beach!
Trial Lawyers Summit
JANUARY 19-22, 2020
Lowes Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139